Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome 2010 Part 2




Me, Melinda, Camille, and Mary Clare


I am continuing with my favorite blessings for 2009! There were SO many blessings, I could create blogs for a good while!

I have some really special college friends from my days spent at Berry College. We only get together once or twice a year, but it is always great catching up! This is a picture of us having lunch at Longhorn Steak House just last week.

These ladies are spiritual, smart, and live their lives with integrity and grace. I am honored to know them!


Me with Jane

I went to Brevard College my freshman year of college. I had a wonderful roommate, but neither of us went back to Brevard after that year. We connected for lunch in September near Orlando. This is the first time we had seen each other since 1980! This was really strange because the last time we saw each other we were teenagers, and now we are middle-aged women! This was one of the highlights of my year! : )








No comments: